Saturday, June 29, 2013

v1.0.5: Soon


Version 1.0.5 is taking a while, specially because the framework took some big changes, thus the code of MyImouto had to be revised. I've tried to be as cautious as possible to avoid generating errors.

Here are some of the changes:



  • Improved Installer and Updater. Files that are intended to be edited won't be replaced when updating.
  • Improved job tasks, added a couple more like approving tag implications and aliases.
  • Added an option to require users to be logged-in in order to view images.
  • Error pages (404.html and 500.html that were in the public folder) are now created dynamically, fixing problems with links to stylesheets.
  • Added an option to Post Browser that will cause Browser to show the larger version of the image by default.
  • Background for JPEG versions of transparent PNG images is now gray instead of black.
It should be released within a week.

Soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hi im a complete novice to hosting my own site and I am really grateful for your myimouto release and the guide on how to install it but I am having a problem that I hope you can help me with:

    I got to the very lost step but get this error when clicking install to make admin account:
    http://freetexthost.com/l0zkcomaxs

    Do you know what I have done wrong? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I cleared out the myimouto database and tried again and now its working fine :)

      Delete
  2. Hi crazedj here again, now that I managed to get myimouto booru up and running I was wondering how to do batch uploads as I have hundreds of images to add but can't seem to find out how, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man I feel so dumb yet again I found out how to do it, sorry for the spam posts!

      Delete