Thursday, January 31, 2013

Version 1.0.1 - Pool Zips

With version 1.0.1 came many bug and error fixes, and also MyImouto now supports pool zips, using this cool ZipStream class. I'm not sure if this has a limit regarding file size, pools could be pretty big in size. Anyway...

When downloading pools from Yande.re I encountered a problem: filenames inside the zip were named after the post's pool order. So I ended up with files named like 001, 002, 003... and if I upload them to my local imouto, all of them would get tagged with "tagme" only.

I have to download file by file to keep the pretty filenames (with id and tags) so the tags are kept when importing to my imouto.

For this reason I added an option in pool#show that will enable files to keep the pretty filenames.

Teh option. Nyan~
If the box is checked, the zip will keep the pretty filenames.

Order vs pretty filnames
You can disable this option in your config, under the name of allow_pool_zip_pretty_filenames.

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I know that when using the mass import tool MyImouto picks up tags from the filenames. Would it be possible to add similar feature to the normal upload?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tags and source are taken from filenames in normal upload too.

      Import, however, supports "mass tagging": you can place files inside folders, and the folders' names will be taken as tags.

      Delete
    2. Ok, I had a quick look at the source and see what's happening. I have a grabber that spits out files formatted as "imagboardurl postid tag tag etc..." But upload only like yande.re for board url.
      All right Im just going to add missing boards to if conditions for now.

      Delete
    3. That's right, users are expected to edit the conditions if they want to (they are also expected to keep their edited files safe when upgrading to avoid getting them overwritten).

      The WhatIsMyImouto wiki says:

      Automatic tags and source

      Tags, as well as source, can be taken off the file names, when uploading and importing. By default, all posts from moe|oreno|yande.re are automatically detected. The function to get the tags and source are in app/models/post/filename_parsing_methods.php; you can edit it to parse any kind of filename you want.

      Delete
    4. I should probably read the wiki sometimes. No problem, Ill stick some regex there at some point to save myself hassle of adding any new boards.

      Delete